We all know how buggy our Coastal Carolina summers can get, and with Picnic Season in full force, we want to enjoy our beautiful days outside without being bombarded by pesky critters. INZECTO is a green alternative without icky sprays or mess.
INZECTO Mosquito Trap is an award-winning, revolutionary insect control device that features a patented design & technology that significantly reduces the mosquito population. Set it and forget it.
Co-invented by Professor Phil Koehler, emeritus professor at the University of Florida's Entomology Department and one of the world's leading experts on mosquitoes, he knows a thing or two about these pesky insects. In addition, he is a Fellow of the National Academy of Inventors and Pest Control Hall of Fame. So you definitely want him on your team when combating these critters.
"Mosquito season is coming soon," says Dr. Koehler. "All it takes is average temperatures above 55 °Fahrenheit, and biting adults start emerging. Early prevention is the best strategy for protection."
As Dr. Koehler explains, mosquitos are more than an annoyance. They are the world's deadliest animals. Their bites can carry dangerous diseases, such as Zika, West Nile, Yellow Fever, and Dengue, affecting more than 400 million people worldwide. The eco-friendly, EPA-approved INZECTO helps consumers quickly prep for Spring and summer by placing the device in locations throughout their backyard.
Traditional pest control methods are harmful to humans, pets, birds, fish, and the environment. Learn how INZECTO changes all of this for the better with a human and animal-friendly way to control the mosquito population in any outdoor space - backyards, sports fields, arenas, and playgrounds. Don't worry, it's also harmless to beneficial insects, such as butterflies and bees, as it only targets mosquitoes!
The Next-Generation Green Alternative to Pest Control is Here
How It Works:
• Activated simply by adding water. The simplest Mosquito Control on the market.
• The black and red colors attract female mosquitoes, while the sides of the trap have a ribbed structure to reduce airflow since mosquitoes prefer wind-protected areas.
• The trap includes a leaf-infusion mixture as a food source for the larvae and for the female mosquito to find an acceptable environment to lay her eggs.
• The inner side is covered with a patented insecticide-embedded micro-dose coating to protect the active ingredients from early degradation but large enough to allow their slow release.
• The trap resulted in 95-100% mortality of laying females in laboratory studies and prevented all eggs from hatching.
• The patented coating slowly releases the actives and effectively kills mosquito larvae.
• An overflow spout ensures the trap cannot overfill with water, allowing mosquitoes continuous access to the trap.
• The trap's unique pyramid-like shape was designed to provide stability and reduce water evaporation.
• The trap was engineered for easy installation on flat surfaces and tree branches.
• Simple, effective, and long-lasting, add water and place it in a shaded area 30 feet apart.
• Place a minimum of two traps in shaded areas only, 30' apart around the perimeter of your home where mosquitoes harbor.
• The control method is safe for other animals as the insecticide is contained within the trap.
Now's the time to pick up INZECTO and find a place for it in your outdoor landscape in Spring so that it reduces the mosquito mating season in time for your warm-weather activities.